making a new star
and the finished block
1. choose your star block,
2. a square of material, for the backing,
3. one or two pieces for colour choice,
4. matching thread, pins, scissors, ribbon or binding,
5. iron for pressing,
6. make your star, then press it.
7. sew it onto the bandana,
8. pin then sew ribbon or binding to cover
the raw edge,
9. then cut away the material behind the star,
to make another.
10. wadding/batting and some backing material
for the completed effect.
the first one i made.
i hope you enjoy this as much as i do.